jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Is my hub easy enough to understand?

1. 0
    techhubmasterposted 3 years ago

I have written a hub on League of Legends and found it quite difficult to write an easy explenation of the game.
    http://techhubmaster.hubpages.com/hub/L … gends-Riot
    Can you tell me if you understand what I am talking about or if there are any issues.
    Thanks!

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am not into those kinds of games but I thought it was pretty good. I didn;t read it all but what I did read I liked. I also loved your intro. I find many games hubs do not have intro so you have no idea what you are reading. I think for those wanting LOL lessons, your hub is the way to go.

1. 0
        techhubmasterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback

2. chasmac profile image99
      chasmacposted 3 years ago in reply to this

As another non-gamer like Cardisa, I too found it well-written and could understand most of it easily. I couldn't understand this, though:
      " However, it is easier to learn as DotA."
      What's DotA? and did you mean "easier to learn THAN DotA"?
      I also couldn't understand when you said the monsters give gold and XP. I know what gold is but what's XP?
      As I said, I'm a non-gamer, but your description did make me think it might be interesting and fun to give it a try.

XP is the experience points. I think I understood that because most of the games I play have XP in them...lol. I assumed that DotA was another game as well.

1. chasmac profile image99
          chasmacposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ha! I should've known you were a secret gamer all along. If I ever graduate beyond FreeCell, we could team up and give techhubmaster a run for his money or gold or XP lol

lol, I only play poker and Bejeweled online lol. Both those games earn you XP points which allow you to move up each level..lol

2. 0
            techhubmasterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lol

working