finally surpassed 30,000 views.!

1. ShyeAnne profile image83
    ShyeAnneposted 2 years ago

I have , at any given time, 25 - 30 published , featured hubs.  I have been on Hubpages for approximately 4 years.  Last year,2012, I was paid just under 50 dollars from Hubpages.  This was my 1st payout since joining in 2010.  I have roughly calculated that my payout for 2013 will be close to 70 dollars. Although the dollar values are low, the numbers show a significant percentage increase.  How do my numbers compare to those of you that have basically the same number of hubs in the same time frame?  I have asked for help from the hub community recently and upon implementing some of the tips and ideas I have received, I see a (slight) increase in my traffic.  My most viewed hub, published in 2011, has had approximately 10,000 hits.  I am using the format as a basic template and formula for future hubs .  How do these numbers compare to other hubbers numbers? Any new tips and tricks for increasing traffic?  Basically, what I have learned , it depends on quality, presentation , number of hubs and title choice.

2. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 2 years ago

Hi ShyeAnne. I think you've answered your own question about increasing your traffic. smile With your new approach you'll undoubtedly have greater success. Good luck!

1. ShyeAnne profile image83
      ShyeAnneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your encouraging words.  !!