jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

My first Hub ... am I on the right track?

1. Bhamoti Basu profile image60
    Bhamoti Basuposted 7 years ago

Though I am pretty new to Hub Pages, I have quite liked it this far. I have posted my first Hub around five days back and am about to start researching for the second one.

Beforfe that, I would like to know what you thought about the first one - length, technique, images etc.

Here's the link

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hypertension_to … ent_killer

Thanks for your feedback.

2. zanaworld profile image38
    zanaworldposted 7 years ago

Welcome to hubpages.  I joined couple of months ago, but have written too few hubpages - mostly from the personal experiences - like my travels to Goa and Ooty.

3. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

It is a very good hub.  The only slight change I would make is bringing table 1 up so that it is directly below where the text refers to it, but other than that well done!

4. LondonGirl profile image93
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Looks pretty good to me - what's your next topic of choice?

5. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I would right align something towards the last half of the hub. You did a great job breaking up the text at the top with pictures and products, but the last half is just a lot of text, that can lose people when reading.

6. Bhamoti Basu profile image60
    Bhamoti Basuposted 7 years ago

Well.. Thank you for all your comments and feedback smile ...

@BristolBoy ... Yes, actually initially I had kept the Table just below the text, but then I was having some problems with the ad spaces that are fixed beforehand.

@Whitney ... You are correct. I guess I shall have to learn playing around with the Hub Tools a bit more smile

7. MizLink-Pakistan profile image62
    MizLink-Pakistanposted 7 years ago

Really liked your hub and left a comment there too.

I have yet to get the hang of hubpages. Also have to be careful that I don't rewrite the content of my website here, so my hubs are a bit short.