jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Google AdSense Success Stories

1. Darksage profile image82
    Darksageposted 3 years ago

Looking forward for my application to be accepted by Google. Well it has been rejected many times, but I continue to make more hubs just because it's fun and I love writing. I would like to know your different success stories not just about Google Adsense application but rather, I want to know your success stories and how you gained that success. It would surely inspire me to be a better writer. Thanks smile

1. moonlake profile image86
      moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have been on the internet for many years and had a site that I started I think in 1998. When I applied for Adsense and gave them my site I had no problem being approved and that was about 3 years ago. It may have been easier at that time to be approved I don't know. Just keep trying you will get there.

Darksageposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah a lot of people before got their adsense account easily, but of course, they put some hardwork into it. Writing is not an easy job, you always have to squeeze your brain for juice everytime you write. Anyways, nice job smile And yes I'll keep hanging in here.

2. JG11Bravo profile image93
    JG11Bravoposted 3 years ago

As Adsense goes, I just finally got that approved myself.  As for other success stories, I don't know what you call "success" exactly, but frankly I take the frequent comments on my hubs that go something like "I had no idea...." or "I learned...." as a win.
    Financially, back a few years ago I had a good run with a tattooing website doing some ghost writing that turned out to be pretty lucrative. Made enough just writing four articles a week to get by on.

You have an awesome profile, I myself is a lover of history and I love what you have in your page. Lots of good information. No wonder you got yours approved.

1. JG11Bravo profile image93
        JG11Bravoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had to get up to around 30 before I managed to get it approved, so hold out some hope.  Thank you, by the way.  My topics bounce around pretty hard, but I always come back to history.

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 3 years ago

When I applied for adsense a few years ago it was pretty easy because I did so through Blogger. Since then their policies have changed and it has become harder to get approved.

I think the best thing to do once you have been approved is to stick to the rules. Read all their policies and guidelines. Ask questions which you do not understand in Google forums .

If you suspect invalid clicks on your account report it to them first. One way to know if something is off is to check your adsense account daily and see whether or not there is any suspicious activity. Sudden spike in income can be a sign that you are being spammed. For instance, if you usually earn a dollar per day and all of a sudden your earning spike to $20 you should report that and ask them to investigate.

As far as success is concerned, it will take a while for you to make your first Adsense payout. I suggest adding a blog to your portfolio along with HP. After you have established your online presence your income will increase.

Thank you for the Tip! I might try it sometime smile Where are your recommended sites to blog on?

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I use Wordpress and Blogger. Both are highly recommended but I find Blogger sends me more traffic.

Blogger allows ads and other HTML but the free WP doesn't. In order to monetize your WP you must get a hosting account and use a WP template on it.

My first choice would be Blogger.com because it's easy to use and it belongs to Google.

Thank you! I might start when I have time smile

4. passionate77 profile image61
    passionate77posted 3 years ago

i haven't applied for Google AdSense account yet as i read here at hubpages that people from Asia are not being accepted easily and they need a good amount of content here in form of featured quality hubs so i am just waiting for hitting 25 or more posts to apply for Google AdSense then. blessings to all who got succeeded with their account approval so easily.

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Adsense guideline states that Asian residents need to wait at least sis months and in that time need to build their online presence. I would suggest monetizing hubs with eBay and Amazon until Adsense approval.

2. Darksage profile image82

I didn't have a hard time to feature my hubs here in Asia, but when it comes to my adsense account, well, it's not yet approved so we'll see.

working