jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Sharing Adsense Account

1. 0
    Iphigeniaposted 7 years ago

My daughter is seriously thinking of Hubbing - she doesn't have an Adsense account and we wee wondering if she could use my adsense codes on her hubs in order to build up to a level of earnins that we can actually withdraw quicker than if we had two adsense accounts. She will have her own independent Hub account.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think that is OK, although you should know that both hubpages and google have a minimum age requirement.

Still, if no one asks............. big_smile

2. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Yes I've done this with my wife and HubPages have no problem with this (I checked with them).

Also if she signs up through you (with your tracker) you get an extra 10% of her earnings from HubPages share of the revenue. smile

3. 0

Hey Mark and Rick - thanks for adcvice - we'll go ahead then

Mark - my daughter is 24 - smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

2. WHoArtNow profile image86
      WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just remember to set up both accounts on separate channels so you know how much your earning independently. Sounds like a good idea, twice as much content means you'll hit your pay out a lot quicker!

Just remember to get her to sign up through one of your referrals wink

4. 0

WHoArtNow - thanks for the heads up about referrals - didn't know about that. i'm off to find how to do it ...

5. zlimp profile image60
    zlimpposted 7 years ago

it shudn't be a problem...i think it's more profitable to have one google adsense account rather than having different accounts... it's a good idea and i think you won't face any problems smile