jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

what is the problem ?

1. Amal Elsamani profile image61
    Amal Elsamaniposted 3 years ago

hello smile i am new to the hub community , i have written an article two days ago but still it was not published neither i got a feedback ! in my account i just see a sign ( - ) in the column in which published should be ! i do not know what to do? please help ! thanks in advance smile

1. aliasis profile image94
      aliasisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello! smile

Hmm, maybe you didn't press the "Publish Now" button after you have finished the article? Click to edit your article and make sure it is actually Published. When I go to your profile, I don't see any articles at all, so perhaps that's it.

Once you "publish" the hub, it's supposed to take under 24 hours for it to be reviewed and decided if it will be "Featured" or not. If the quality is not good (bad grammar, too short, no pictures, etc) the article will not be Featured. Because you are new, I think you need 5 featured hubs before we can see your unfeatured hubs? Something like that.

Good luck!

Amal Elsamaniposted 3 years ago in reply to this

hhhhhhhhhhhh thanks smile sorry i guess i was thinking in something else that day and did not notice that button big_smile thanks again for your help and reply smile

2. innerspin profile image86
    innerspinposted 3 years ago

Welcome to HubPages. Are you sure you pressed the "Publish now" button when you finished editing your hub? It may be worth doing that again to check.

thanks smile sorry i guess i was thinking in something else that day and did not notice that button big_smile thanks again for your help and reply smile

3. einron profile image83
    einronposted 3 years ago

Normally I do not "publish" until the hub score in 60 +.  Go back to your hub and try to add in more details.  Have at least 3 photos.

every hub must contain a photo ??? mine does not contain any photo ? can i just take any photo from the internet ? or there will also be copy writes !

4. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 3 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Amal.  I highly recommend that you take a look at our Learning Center - specifically the section on How to Create Successful Online Content.  I hope that it is useful to you!  smile

thanks Robin smile ok i will smile

working