jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Adjust the new Accounts page

1. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 2 years ago

I appreciate the new change, though I miss the old page. However, the sudden loss of color is daunting and dull, plus the edit buttons to the left of the hubs looks a bit too bright against such a dull page. A lighter tone color or smaller buttons would work. How about the same shade of green as the stats block? However, I suggest increasing the color density there.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

The edit buttons are huge from where I'm viewing.  Wasn't the new design beta tested on a variety of devices and platforms first?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
      Paul Edmondsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Give the details please.

3. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago

One other thing I noticed about the new accounts stats page is that the graph button has been removed. I reported this in another thread.

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm just posting a follow-up to close the case of my prior comment above.

Paul Deeds explained that the graph feature put a heavy load on the servers, which is why it was removed. His reply is at http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/118519? … ost2503053

4. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 2 years ago

I must admit it was a rather big shock to see the change and to be honest it does seem rather dull- I kept thinking that it was not quite ready for use but it seems that this is the finished product- oh well..............it will change again at some point