jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

There is a special person that needs adulation. Take a look at beauty.

1. Ericdierker profile image81
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

Sometimes we just get lazy and attack a position. Sometimes we just attack a person. I think most of us regret it when we do it.

Here is a gal who just does not do it and works hard at preventing others from doing it. I do not much like "hall monitor" types. But my wife was one and still does a lot of the same thing in taxes. I respect them very much.

So go over and visit this nice lady and tell me what you think: http://melissabarrett.hubpages.com/

Just so you know, I think, very good.

1. 0
      Rad Manposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You know what Eric? I don't care what everyone else says about you, you are all right. Melissa is a special person, but I'm not sure she needs adulation, but she has mine as well.

kidding about what everyone one else says.

2. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 2 years ago

They are pretty good hubs -- the writing is clear, informative and concise. I doubt if Melissa really needs much in the way of adulation, though.

1. Ericdierker profile image81
      Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yep, and those be the people that I look for. They do not need it but we should appreciate them. So many give their lives for others. Not appreciating them is a sin. Melissa cares and should be known for her good works, though she would never toot her own horn.

1. tillsontitan profile image90
        tillsontitanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Always looking out for "the little guy"....satisfaction often comes from within but praise sure does help!