jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (25 posts)

Hubbers I follow

1. Mhatter99 profile image59
    Mhatter99posted 3 years ago

How do I sort by date?

1. old albion profile image58
      old albionposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Martin. I dropped by but I cannot help with this one.
      Graham.

2. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Not sure that we can. I like the old profile page where we could at least separate into categories and I know they have the hubs under the show button listed by topic. We do have the highlight area where we can hightlight our best ones that may have gotten buried. I know for some who have published into the hundreds...those older ones get pushed way down back a couple of pages.  It would be nice to be able to put our hubs in the order we would like for sure because I doubt many go back farther than the first page to read.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image92
      Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago in reply to this

To sort your hubs by date, click on 'Published' on your stats page. let me know if that works for you. I just tried, Martin, and it worked for me.

1. Faith Reaper profile image86
        Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh great to know ..thank you!

2. The Examiner-1 profile image82
        The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Phyllis Doyle,
        I did that. Like I thought it lets you know when your Hubs were published. He was asking about Hubbers.

3. cat on a soapbox profile image83
        cat on a soapboxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you  smile

2. tillsontitan profile image92
    tillsontitanposted 3 years ago

Unfortunately I can't help either but will say I wish we could sort by date...both hubs and followers!  Phyllis is right but that's only on your accounts page not your profile page I believe.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Mary,  on the Profile page  the hubs are listed with the newest first down to the oldest. That is how mine are listed.  I do not know about how to sort hubbers -- I have not seen any options for that. Hmmmm, maybe "The Good", "The Bad", and "The Ugly"?  hahahaha

1. tillsontitan profile image92
        tillsontitanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great idea Phyllis!  Especially if no one knows your method wink

Ah hahahaha.  That just popped up in my tattered mind, Mary. It was one of my favorite Clint Eastwood movies.

3. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

I am not sure what you are trying to sort by date. If you mean hubs it's the same as it's always been. In your stats click on either Published or Changed (Date you modified hub) and it will sort it...

4. Mhatter99 profile image59

Until Hubpages makes sorting my friends and their work easy again, I'm afraid I can no longer comment as I use to (poor as it was). Please know I am grateful for your fantastic support. I will continue posting (as long as I physically can).
    martin

Martin, I hope all is well with you -- I sense something is bothering you a bit .... healthwise?  I have always appreciated your fantastic support. Take care.

5. FitnezzJim profile image89
    FitnezzJimposted 3 years ago

I miss that capability to.  Prior to the change we could visit our follower’s page, select 'hubbers we are following', then 'sort by name’, or 'sort by date'.   The 'sort by date' option is no longer there.  I used it also to list hubs I had not read at the top of the page.

The workaround is to use browser search features to search for terms like 'minutes', 'hours', 'day', 'days'.  Successive searches would go through the displayed page to show hubs that had been recently published.

The preferred solution would be to re-enable the sort feature.

6. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

M hatter.   I hope your health is ok.

7. Mhatter99 profile image59

Last month I lost the ability to talk.It is getting real hard to type. Ironically, if you have been following me (elsewhere), my poetry is really taking off. The only reason I stay with Hubpages is the community.
    martin

1. tillsontitan profile image92
      tillsontitanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We pray you will be with us for a long time MH!  We love you AND your work.  Your poetry should be taking off because it is magnificent. Keeping you in our prayers.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Martin, I so agree with Mary -- we love you and your work. You are in my prayers.

3. AliciaC profile image96
      AliciaCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm very sorry about your problems, Martin. I love reading your poetry. My thoughts are with you.

4. lupine profile image81
      lupineposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Martin,  You will be in my prayers for better health and recovery. You have a very unique and entertaining way of poetry writing.

8. cat on a soapbox profile image83
    cat on a soapboxposted 3 years ago

Martin, I am so sorry to hear about your health issues and wish you continued success on your poetry sites. Our household has also been dealing w/ these things , so I have really tapered off in reading and commenting too.  I will keep you in my prayers.
    Cat:>)

9. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Mhatter99, you are among the top poets and one of my favorite hubbers at HP. I felt something was wrong when I hadn't heard from you via comments. I always look forward to a midnight poem from you here on the east coast. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. But the blessing is you can still be heard loud and clear as your magnificent poetry soars. Your ailment will never silence your words as they reverberate through cyberspace and into our hearts forever. My prayers and thoughts are with you. May God bless and heal you with his grace. Peace and love, smile

10. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

Hi Martin
    Really sorry to hear about your health issues... but really pleased that your poetry is gaining good exposure... as you really deserve that after the genuine support that you have given so many of us.
    I don't believe that we are able to list others chronologically within our sites...
    You take care my friend and PM me (if able) if there's anything that I can help you with... smile
    PD

11. LongTimeMother profile image99
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

'Last month I lost the ability to talk. It is getting real hard to type.'

Oh, that must be so frustrating. I hadn't heard about your deteriorating health until now. If there's a hub, I will read it. Please post us a link. If not and you'd rather we didn't ask, I fully respect that.

Either way, sending you best wishes from Australia. smile

working