jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What do you do to get more traffic?

1. 0
    techhubmasterposted 2 years ago

What marketing strategies do you use to get more traffic to your hubs.
    Thanks in advance

1. 60
      jesusbondposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you want to get more traffic on your site then try to do local business listing for your site through citation process and also you can join social media sites through which you can get direct traffic to your site.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mostly I write more hubs.  The main source of traffic for most hubs is search engine traffic.  The more you have, the more you get, and the greater your chance of hitting a hot topic.

1. Will Apse profile image91
        Will Apseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

techhubmaster no longer exists (despite having a 95 score). jesusbond has no pages.

Is it worth it?

2. Hakpenguin profile image78
    Hakpenguinposted 2 years ago

Twitter and Facebook mostly

When you have a lot of followers that retweet your tweets, their own followers see it and so on smile

3. josters profile image84
    jostersposted 2 years ago

Yep Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and maybe Stumbleupon or Google+, depends on the topic.

4. 60
    jesusbondposted 2 years ago

Well these are famous site but you know 1 thing the bounce rate of traffic coming from stumbleupon, pinterest is to bad. Little bit facebook and twitter is good

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

People visiting a hub and clicking an ad are bouncing.  Bouncing can be good.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Mostly through Facebook and some movie/music forums that I belong to. The members there all know of my status as a wanna-be writer/critic and occasionally will take pity on me by checking out my stuff.

By the way, the least effective way to draw traffic is to stand on a street corner passing out flyers and yelling "SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME, DAMMIT!" at random pedestrians. Take it from someone who knows.