jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

My first referral that is actually writing hubs!

1. Janet21 profile image63
    Janet21posted 8 years ago

Okay, he may be creating hubs too fast, 10 in 5 days, but maybe he is an just an awesome writer that works fast and is going to make me a ton of money. Hey, I can dream, right?

I'll take it since the majority of my referrals are doing nothin' but stinking up my referral page with big fat zeros in the hubs column!  smile

2. Direxmd profile image90
    Direxmdposted 8 years ago

Congratulations!!! That makes me happy smile

I'm so new, that I wish I knew how to formally refer people! tongue

Janet21posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Wow!  You have created a lot of hubs yourself.  13 in 6 days.  I wish you were my referral, too.  smile

You can refer  people to any hub here by using the 'link to this page' button on the bottom of the screen.

1. Direxmd profile image90
        Direxmdposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ohhh, okay.  Yeah i'm in college and am currently unemployed--I usually sleep during the day and stay up at night, so I have a lot of time to kill.  I was shooting for 3 quality articles a day, but it's down to about 2.  I don't mind sacrificing quantity as long as I don't sacrifice quality smile

I just took a peek at your hubs and they are very well done, so you are definitely not sacrificing quality.  I am your newest fan. smile

1. Direxmd profile image90
            Direxmdposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hehe, thanks Janet smile this might not be my place, but have you thought about changing the first paragraph to your profile? It seems a tad bit outdated wink That's okay though, because so is the last paragraph of mine big_smile

Good catch, I will do that.

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I've written a hub about it here.

Thanks for the link. smile

working