jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Nutrition capsule

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 3 years ago

Quite a few of my hubs have nutrition information but they are not recipes. For example,my coconut milk health benefits hub has nutrition information. What I did was use the nutrition capsule because it looks better than the table.

My issue is that, because the hub is not a recipe there is a warning on the hub which is quite annoying.

My suggestion is to allow the option of using this capsule inside Food Nutrition hubs as well. Is there a way to code it so the hubber can chose the "recipe" option or "other"? The ratings capsule does that so I am hoping that the nutrition capsule will do the same.

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think that capsule looks great on your Hub!  Just ignore the warning.  I get a warning for having too many links in a grouping on every Hub where I include a Table of Contents.  The Hubs are all featured and some of those get my best traffic.  Staff members have posted before on the Forum that the warnings are just suggestions and won't prevent your Hubs from being featured.

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey WF, I know but if they made it so we have a choice that annoying warning will go away...lol

1. Writer Fox profile image78
          Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I know.  Those warnings are annoying!!!!

2. CelebrateUSA profile image89
    CelebrateUSAposted 3 years ago

This is a great idea! Both inventive and useful. Thank you for contributing!

working