jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense earnings report does not match with my google adsense report.

1. Marj Lago profile image61
    Marj Lagoposted 3 years ago

Hello, can someone please help me.  My overall adsense earning report is showing $8.00 on my hubpage, however this earning does not match with my google adsense report.  My google adsense report overall earning is $1.00.  I don't understand the big difference.  Please help.  Thank you.

2. Moody Damati profile image62
    Moody Damatiposted 3 years ago

Hello , maybe google adsense didnt accept the click , pr the clicks was from the same ip address or the same person ,, how many clicks its shown on adsense and how much is it on hubpage ??

Marj Lagoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hello Moody,

Thanks for replying.  I figured that my hubpages ad programme is active as well as my google adsense account.

3. JakeFrost profile image61
    JakeFrostposted 3 years ago

Hi there, I'm assuming you mean the hubpages ad program?

They're two different programs and pay seperatly, so you've made $9 in total - the ad program pays for views and clicks and Adsense generally only pays for clicks... The ad program pays much better

Marj Lagoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi JakeFrost,

Thank you for clarifying this.  I just realized that I activated my hubpages ad program as well as my google adsense at the same time.  This is the reason why my earnings are completely different between the two. 

Yes, I figured that the hubpages ad program is earning me more.  smile

working