jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Your Hub Pannish Veil some adolescent double entendre was flagged

1. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Your Hub Pannish Veil some adolescent double entendre was flagged as deceptively tagged or titled by the administrator

I think this is hilarious -

a hub titled double entendre is tagged as deceptively tagged, are you serious!

Do u know what double entendre is ?- i even created a key to explain!

alternative view

http://urbis.com/media/view/84743/pannish-veil

do u think a flag was warranted?

sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this
    2. 0
      Leta Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nope.

Very clearly about sex, but who cares?

2. Direxmd profile image89
    Direxmdposted 7 years ago

I flagged it because I hate your guts.

Just kidding! I dunno who or why they did it yikes

sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

jeez, i wrote like a 600 word comment on your hubs once! you know that helps your seo ranking!

but all kidding aside, i would guess the fact that I am abastahd who likes to point out the scammers and thiefs on the forums prob lead to my initial flagging (although i never flag hubs myself)...my issue is that admin actually confirmed a flag.

how can a hub titled double entendre possibly be deceptively titled?

3. sunforged profile image64

Thanks for all the answers - My final decision - the hub was moderated by someone without access to a dictionary- perhaps you have lots of interns, who might have been toking some of that California crocodile grass and didnt feel like right clicking on their dictionary option..one experiences glimpses of stupidity like this when dealing with facebook ads also...as in no rhyme and reason, maybe thats why you had issues with a poem..did the puns throw you for  a loop - i cant imagine what condy little zealot could possibly had issues with it in the first place

PuddnHeads! ...Ill be glad to give you a call and give you a short lecture on literary devices - who Tom robbins is, the meaning of double entendre , that their are many Religions and a poem with allusions to sex can be tagged love and relationships to clear up any confusion

feebs!

4. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I don't think a flag was warranted either, as it isn't nice being malacious as it will come back and bite them in the derriere', don't worry it will be fine. smile

5. sunforged profile image64

thanks ladies, Just as a precaution I didnt enable adsense or kontera on the hub! ...so I dont think the allusions to sex was the conflict - someone really felt it was deceptively titled or tagged.

the alternative posting at a writers workshop site has adsense ads on the right hand side.. no worries

Im on my way to start an RSS hub just for you AEvans - im going to include stuff about feedburner, how to ad your feed to adsense to monetize it, and techniques to take advantage of topblog sites and ping sites with your feed

there is already a very good hub written about RSS by ShinjuJohn

working