Hi all, New Hub!

1. PCGaminghub profile image78
    PCGaminghubposted 2 years ago

Hope you are all well, accepting any tips (and traffic) on how to improve my hub in many ways.

1. bipolartist profile image81
      bipolartistposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi PC. I am new, also and hate seeing no comments on your post. Sadly, I have no tips or improvement tricks.

I have a great smile, though. Hope that helps. wink

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You seem to have too much white space between most paragraphs, as if you've tabbed an extra space yourself as well as the normal paragraph break. 

Each section seems to have a one-sentence conclusion on which format wins.  I would think about putting that conclusion in its own text box, right-floated with a blue background.  Or making it bold.  Your choice, but I think you need something to make it stand out more.

Finally, I recommend changing your title and thinking about your headings, too.   They are important because Google pays particular attention to them.  Your title, especially, needs to tell Google what question you're answering or what problem you're solving, so it can match your Hub to readers' search terms. 

I haven't done any research on it, but I imagine most searchers would type in something like, "pc or game console" - and if so, you should use that phrase in your title.