My AdSense application has been partially(?) reviewed

1. Martin VK profile image80
    Martin VKposted 2 years ago

I signed up for HubPages about 2 months ago, wrote alot of articles the first month but was slightly disappointed with how little they were read. I knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but I was happy when I finally got some Editors Choice hubs and some people commenting my stuff.

I thought getting AdSense approved was going to be difficult with only 19 hubs, but now it seems to be working, although it does say in the mail that the application has only been partially reviewed. Im not sure what to make of this. I activated the Hubpages Ad Program, and everything seems to be fine. Do I risk an ultimate refusal or is this partial 'approval' a good indication that I made it?

Thank you in advance

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

A partial review is a partial review.  The outcome could go either way.

What you want to do now is keep making the highest quality Hubs you can and following best practices in any promoting you do.  And wait.

1. Martin VK profile image80
      Martin VKposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Alright that makes sense. I'll write more quality hubs then. Could you give some advice on the promotion part? I have attempted to do some keyword research, and I can understand that it would be desirable to have some backlinks, too. I have no clue how to get these, though. Would I be better off simply writing more hubs, or are there some efficient methods I should not be missing?