jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Featured Hubs on Profile Page

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
    Jean Bakulaposted 3 years ago

I usually change these every now and then. I have 6 featured hubs on my profile. Today when I changed them, it only allowed me to feature 3. I saved them, and saw them, then they disappeared. I played around and got it to let me feature 4 hubs. This time when I saved and went back to my profile page to look, none were featured on the profile. I changed most of my pictures for size issues when this feature was new. I have 3 featured now. What changed? I would like to be able to feature all 6. If it is a size issue, how do I know what size a picture is before I try to use it? Most of them were OK prior to today. Thank you.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Jean.
      If you are still having problems with the carousel, it looks like there is a bug that I have forwarded to our engineering team. Any updates will be posted here.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2512508

2. Writer Fox profile image78
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

Other people have had problems recently posting photos on Hubs.  They recommend trying another browser.  Maybe that would solve your problem, too.

Jean Bakulaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, but I can get photos on the hubs.

I cannot feature six of them that rotate on my profile page, only 3. Once it allowed me to put 4, but even after pushing "Save", they were gone when I got back to my profile.

1. Writer Fox profile image78
        Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Try it using Chrome or Opera and see if you can get it to work.

OK, I will. I feel too annoyed tonight, I'll try tomorrow.

It's the next day, and Glenn helped me. I must have deleted all 6 hubs featured on the carousel of hubs I wanted featured. I had a bad stomach virus and was feeling like I had several heads. With his helpful instructions and a clear head, I can feature all 6 again. Thanks for trying to help.

Closed to reply

working