jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Question about Stats

1. 0
    kcharbposted 2 years ago

Hi fellow Hubbers.  I just had a question about stats.  I just started here recently and have only posted three hubs.  One of them I deleted because it came back as duplicate and forgot I had already posted it elsewhere.  The stats however are still showing views as though it's still available to be read.  Is this just a glitch or can it still be viewed by using certain keywords and how do I completely delete the duplicate hub from my account?  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like you didn't delete the Hub, but just unpublished it.  If the Hub is still showing on your accounts page, you didn't delete it.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Is there a line through the Hub title on the stats page? If not, then it is not deleted. Click on the title - DO NOT CLICK "EDIT" -  at the top you should see 'edit', 'stats', 'delete'. Click 'delete' and when you see 'okay', click that to verify it - if you are positive.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

If they are unpublished but you are still looking at the, that will be counted.

3. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 2 years ago

If you deleted it, Hubpages leaves it for 24 hours, just in case you change your mind. If it has the line through it, it is deleted, just not completely gone.

4. 0
    kcharbposted 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback.  That makes sense now about the 24 hour period because it does have a line through it.