RESOLVED: Threads inactive?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (42 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

How come all the new threads are saying they are inactive when you click on them to reply?

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You mean like this one?

I think you have reached your lifetime maximum and will have to die to renew the posting potential.

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

lol. You're probably right.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image61
      The Examiner-1posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Testing 1, 2, 3...

1. profile image0

It seems to have stopped. Am I the only one it was happening to?

1. wilderness profile image93
          wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yep!  Welcome back to the land of the living! smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
          paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It happened to me yesterday. You are not crazy.

1. profile image0

Those are two totally different subjects.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image72
      Matthew Meyerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Sorry for any issues posting to the forum.
      It sounds like the issue is no longer occurring.

If anyone is still having problems, try the usual (clear cache, see if there is a browser upgrade available, restart) and then let me know the details if the issue persists so I can try to reproduce any potential problem so it can be addressed.

1. profile image0

Ok, thanks.

The Examiner-1posted 10 years ago

Was it a passing fad?

1. sallybea profile image94
      sallybeaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

i noticed that when I made a comment this morning it did not show up in the thread on the entrance page - I don't think all the comments made today are showing up.

1. profile image0

That one where you said you were going to send me $500 has gone missing. sad

Oh dear, I should have mentioned that I spent it all this morning.

1. profile image0

I guess you forgot about my birthday. It's coming up on Monday... there's still time.

I had better break up my piggy bank for such a special occasions.  Just hope no-one else has got to it before I get there.

1. profile image0

Hide it!

Too late, they got there, it's in bits and pieces -  now what! 

There is a strange irony in all this -  it's my birthday next week too - really!

1. profile image0

Aw, we're like twins! lol
                    When my daughter first met my daughter in law, she fell in love with her. My daughter-in-law has black hair, so my daughter, being Asian, immediately identified with her and proclaimed they were twins so now when ever anyone does anything the same as someone else, we all say, "We're twins!" It's really sweet. smile

Happy birthday December girl!

3. profile image49
    griffinbposted 10 years ago

YES I CAN SAY THAT BECAUSE TWIN ARE IN AND DECEMBER BIRTHDAY ARE THE BEST SEASON TO CELEBRATE.  I AM A DE-CE B-DAY  STAR.

4. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 10 years ago

You know, I cannot tell if you ladies are fighting or bonding.

1. profile image0

You are jaded. Will 30 everyone else...

BTW, is that tennis scoring or some other kind of pretend sport?

1. Will Apse profile image88
        Will Apseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Ok, now I need someone to say what they mean.

I will start. Eric posted the most obvious atheist bait imaginable and the atheists have been queuing up to throw themselves onto his hook.

I am embarrassed for them.

1. profile image0

lol. Ive been reading your work this morning. I can tell you're bored cause you ventured into the realms of darkness and light.... not that it is always discernible which is which on these threads.

My kids and I are watching Prince Caspian and I said, "That's a great lion." (I have a thing about lions.) and she said, "I know! He's so fluffy I could die!" lol... she cracks me up.

So since you do not claim the darkness... or the light side... I spose you are a different presence on those threads. One no one is sure what to do with. You need an adversary. Where is WF?

All arguments pertinent to religious belief have been made a million times by better people than me. So I will not bore the universe...

As to WF. It is just possible that he is capable of feeling regret.

1. profile image0

Or maybe that's what you'd have us believe. Maybe you've done something with that little varmint.

I do not think that Will is bored. Perhaps he is jealous of you and sallybea. smile

You are an innocent, Examiner. You do not know what jaded minds are capable of.

edit: that was a little more sinister than intended. Perhaps your original assertion was accurate, lol.

1. profile image0

so dark and foreboding.

Well I am tired of being kicked off the internet. They said we need a new router however I just bought one... 7 years ago, and I really don't want to do it again.

Sorry, I am a bit lost. You are having hardware troubles?

1. profile image0

Well I get confused easily and when I do, I just change the subject. I've found it works 9 times out of 10... especially when ppl don't call me on it.

Yes, hardware problems I think... so it seems appropriate that I'm posting on the "Matt" thread.

Probably right Will, Iwas just writing an innocent joke.

2. sallybea profile image94

Definitely not fighting - I don't do fighting.

5. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 10 years ago

Birthday, OK. I will see what I can do bobble hat-wise.

Would you like ear flaps or the built-in sarcasm death ray?

1. profile image0

surprise me

Okay, expect something that will mow down a supermarket queue at the very least.

And I better had up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire.

G'night all!

1. profile image0

Sleep well.

Here's a special msg. for you from the Happiest Place on Earth... aka HPs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAeGmcYEgG4

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)