jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

A friend's cousin..

1. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

So I have a friend, and her little cousin Grace is in a contest for Nickelodeon.  Yeah yeah, another time when GG asks you to click on something - but this one's different.  See, this little girl is totally adorable, and she checks her progress in this contest every single day.  Here's the snippet from the original post I heard about her in:

Imagine making a little girl smile, just with three clicks of your mouse...

You don't have to sign up for anything and this message from me is the only spam you get out of the whole deal.

Her name is Grace. Just click this link --> http://www.nickjr.com/home/super-fan-contest.jhtml

At the bottom there is a left to right scroll. Click this pic, this is Grace, who is hoping to win.

Then look up at the page that your on and you will see a little green button that says vote. That's it, all she needs. It's virus and spyware free and is just a contest for little kids to do.

So there you have it.  An incredibly easy, commitment free (nearly), way for a little girl to feel joy and be proud of herself.  Why wouldn't you click?  big_smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I voted, looks like she has a shot--- but all of them are sooo cute.

3. gamergirl profile image61

They ARE.. I don't envy the folks at Nick Jr. having to go through 500 entries or something ridiculous like that to try and pick the top 30.. I'm kinda sweet on Grace though, I mean, a hand crafted doll?  Got to love it!

4. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I voted and she is absolutely adorable!!! I will go back tomorrow to vote too , I will also have my son vote as he loves to do these types of things. smile

5. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I voted for her smile Very cute picture.

6. gamergirl profile image61

YAY!! *does a little dance*

7. Teresa McGurk profile image82
    Teresa McGurkposted 7 years ago

Why not!  I voted.  Hope she wins.