jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

RESOLVED: Ad Program earnings for December 13-15 still pending

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years ago

I looked for a post about this but could find none and am wondering if it is just me.  My stats have been frozen for 19 hours, and earnings have stayed the same since the end of last week.  I assume others are having the same problem 9 (as usual), but this has me a bit nervous since I'm not seeing any other posts about it.

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am getting really frustrated with HP for not fixing this problem. It happens every week. Are we to assume that the stats and income are manually updated? If not then why is it that every weekend sees the same exact problem? If the updates are automatic then the weekend should not be affected. If the updates are automatic then the system needs to be fixed. It has been happening too often.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It IS rather common on the weekend, isn't it?  One wonders if the gerbils running the wheels are given weekends off...

1. Cardisa profile image91
          Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

lol. I wonder why the weekends are most affected.

2. Will Apse profile image91
      Will Apseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My HP stats are stuck too. Most people have Google Analytics. I am showing a slight downturn in traffic (a few per cent) if it helps to know that.

1. sallybea profile image97
        sallybeaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My stats too - it can be very discouraging, wish like you that it did not happen so regularly.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image80
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We strive to keep your Hub statistics as up to date as possible and the recency of our statistics are closely monitored. If you notice that your stats haven't been updated in a while, rest assured that we are aware of the issue. You can expect that things will return to normal within a day or so.

2. NornsMercy profile image85
    NornsMercyposted 3 years ago

I've been obsessively checking since last week.....
    It's nice to know I'm not alone.

However, my traffic was falling hard and then it rose sharply...then the stats froze so I'm just going to tell myself my traffic has been awesome all weekend. big_smile

3. Hamshi profile image84
    Hamshiposted 3 years ago

Earnings for Friday 13/12/13 is in now.
    Waiting for 14th/15th.... smile

4. DE N0V0 profile image83
    DE N0V0posted 3 years ago

Okay, I knew something was going on.

5. Gcrhoads64 profile image95
    Gcrhoads64posted 3 years ago

I have earnings for Saturday and Sunday with asterisks, but my Friday earnings say 0  - no earnings. Anyone else with this problem?

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Same here.  When the stats first updated again, I had income showing for Friday, but nothing for Sat. and Sun.  Now, I show income for Sat. and Sun., but Friday shows 0.  I'm sure the staff will work it out.  Friday is the day that a single Hub started getting 1 million views and certainly it will take some time to sort out the income for that much of an increase in such a short time.

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image95
        Gcrhoads64posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I wish  a million views was my problem, Writer Fox. smile

1. Writer Fox profile image79

Me, too.

2. Writer Fox profile image79

Friday's earnings have been posted again.

Closed to reply

working