jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Suddenly my Hub is Featured?

1. healthbooklet profile image92
    healthbookletposted 3 years ago

Hi,

I wrote a hub few days ago and it was Not Featured, off-course my Hub contains quality content ...more than 1000+ words, 3 images and so on

after its not featured I am not edited it at all due to some other work and not opened hub pages also for few days ...when I am back... I can see the not featured hub is now featured...... smile

Does anyone know the reason for it or its happened to you?

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

All I know for sure is that's a super cute baby.

healthbookletposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks smile

Yes ...its great but I wonder why its not featured before and after some days its again featured smile tongue

1. profile image0
          Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Usually has to do with a change or update you have made. You make the change and within a few hours or days, the change is processed and the hub becomes featured... and that was my last semi-technical posting of the month. smile

smile

2. relache profile image85
        relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It should be, it's a photo lifted from Cutest magazine.

Hey, healthbooklet, how come your forum posts are written in broken English but your Hubs aren't?

I am not from Cutest Magazine... my friend works for it so I am request the picture from the admin of Cutestmagazine.Com

Posts will be written by my brother and I am just reading HP forum to improve sad

working