jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Bubblews vs Web Answers

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

Can anyone give their experience using both web-answers and bubblews?
    I've tried both and they are time consuming at best.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 2 years ago

You have no control where your Adsense ID appears on WebAnswers. A number of people have had problems and risked losing their Adsense accounts when their IDs appeared on pages with dubious content. There is a LOT of dubious content hidden in the depths there! I was permanently anxious about that and in the end deleted my Adsense link from the site and have never gone back.

I played with it a little, as I play a little with Bubblews now. In both cases, I only spend a few minutes, maybe half an hour, a day, and not every day at that. Income from Bubblews surpasses anything I ever saw with WebAnswers.

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 2 years ago

Actually, I just took a quick look at WebAnswers leaderboard. The number of posts recorded there is between 15 and 53. Time was, you couldn't get onto the main leaderboard if you didn't post at least 50 posts a day. Also, only one name is familiar, whereas before it was always the same old faces. Seems as if many people have ditched the site.

4. David Trujillo profile image88
    David Trujilloposted 2 years ago

Bubblews is easy to handdle and gives out plenty of money. So far I have liked it very much. On my way to my second payout.