jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Another Hubber Interviewed For Documentary and Discovery Channel Show

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago

I saw this hub the other day on my feed, Who Reads These Hubs Anyway, and found out that the hubber was interviewed and appears in a documentary about The Bridgewater Triangle.  He will also appear on an episode of  Monsters and Mysteries in America on Destination America and Discovery Channel Dec. 22.  Check your local listings for time if interested.  He links to the original hub which prompted a producer to contact him at the end of his hub.  It got my attention.  I'm going to DVR the show so I don't miss it, it sounds interesting, and it's a hubber! 
    We don't know who is searching for the info in our hubs.  It's interesting when things like this happen.

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Interesting. I'd like to see that. You never know who will find your here. Another thought is, we don't know who is writing here either. With all of our strange profile names, there may be some famous people here.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
        rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There are so many talented writers here that we may never read.  They don't post in the forums. It's one reason I like to check the feed I think sometimes those who post in the forums forget that we are a very tiny percentage of the writers who publish on HP.  It's nice to give a shout out at times to those who may never feel comfortable entering the forums, but deserve recognition.   
        We write about a myriad of topics that we're interested in and I'm not sure I would have read that particular hub without his attention grabbing title.  That's what drew me to click on the hub and read it.  I'm glad I read it.  It will be an interesting episode to watch.

2. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

Wow! That's amazing!

3. vocalcoach profile image94
    vocalcoachposted 2 years ago

This is just great.  The second one I've heard of this week.  You just never know.  It behooves us all to write our very best and no short-cuts.

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago

A reminder for anyone interested in watching this episode.  It airs tonight on the Destination America channel 10 P.M. ET.  If you're not sure what channel it is, you can go directly to their DA website and it has a local channel finder for your area.