jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What will We learn From Year 2013?

1. shaguftah4315 profile image60
    shaguftah4315posted 2 years ago

I think We never try to learn from the going times. We repeat ourself every day and include nothing Extra.
    Even if We had added at least 1 good thing every year we would hav become an ideal. I have decided not to repeat it. From the past 3 years I am adding something good in my life. This year I am going to add a nice thing. I have decided that " I will spend 1 hour of everyweek with the most poor and most neglected person of my community"
    Am I right? And BTW who is going to adopt some good habit?

1. jonnycomelately profile image87
      jonnycomelatelyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

For me it seems the most pressing need of the World is for us humans to see clearly how we fit into the Wholeness and how every life form, every grain of sand, has its equal importance.  And we must stop abusing it out of greed and selfishness.
      So this tells li'l ol' Me to start practising what I preach.

shaguftah4315posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Convincing jony,
        The world is for us and we are to have it, adopt it and rule it. The whole skeleton of the matter demands something done for it for the posessive purpose. It is the unit of union not only for earth but also for the universe. Every bit is vital and every dot is life. Let us do and not not let it happen itself.

2. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 2 years ago

I think that I've learned in the year 2013 that I am the master of my own destiny and not anyone else who seems to think that I should be doing something other than working for myself.

I've also learned that if I apply myself and don't stop, then the World will be my bloody Oyster!!

shaguftah4315posted 2 years ago in reply to this

We should keep in mind that everything is "WE". Exact focus, Intense concentration and never ending passion can make us do what can not be done.
      Nice thinking Waynet.

3. Adept2012 profile image54
    Adept2012posted 2 years ago

@ shaguftah4315, I love that concept.  It is good to spend time with the poor, that is one of the ways to build a better planet.

4. 0
    Ritesh Nisharposted 2 years ago

That's good. Hope you will stick to this resolution for the rest of the life and not just for a year. All the best.

5. 95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 2 years ago

Waynet, I like it! I plan to continue my hard work in 2013 into 2014 here on HubPages and elsewhere in life and hope to see some great results in 2014 / 2015.