Making sense of Adsense

1. healthygurl profile image81
    healthygurlposted 2 years ago

Hey Hubbers,
    I'm looking for some advice and help with Google Adsense. I just turned off the hubpage ads and I'd like to use google adsense ads.
    1. Is it worth it to pay for google adsense ads? I just want to make some extra money.
    2. How much $ should I be spending on ads?
    3. Can you use google adsense ads on hubpages without paying for the ads? (Besides using the Hubpages ad program)
    4. I've heard that you can make more money on clicks for google adwords compared to the money I would earn on the hub page ad program.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You're confusing Adwords and Adsense.

You can't pay for Adsense, it's impossible. You pay for ads on Adwords, but that is for placing ads on other websites not on HubPages.   You would never use that - it's for businesses wanting to advertise their products.

2. livewirez profile image75
      livewirezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

"Is it worth it to pay for google adsense ads?" I don't think you need to pay for the ads unless you are an advertiser. And if you really want to earn money here on hubpages then much better if you will use the Hubpages Ad Program. Just write quality articles here and for sure you will gain more reader which will lead you to earn more.