jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Do we need to put htlm or adsense code in our hubs?

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image74
    KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago

I got approved after 8 months of applying for an adsense but I was wondering of we need to put adsense code in our hubs like copying the htlm of an ad and put it in our hub.

And is it normal for a newbie that I earn 3$-5$ a month here on hubpages? I find it so slow. What should I need to do? Any help?

1. yougotme profile image89
      yougotmeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There's no need to place the codes, Hubpages integrated all those stuff already.

Yes, it's pretty normal to earn that much from the first few months, but it will catch up soon, as long as you continue to write. Actually, even if you don't write that often, earnings may go up because some hubs mature after a couple of months, so patience here is of great virtue. big_smile

KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you smile

Now I know that it is just normal smile

2. Writer Fox profile image76
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The numbers are different for everyone.  On the HubPages Ad Program, when you have thousands of views per day you will earn hundreds of dollars per month.  Your income will not increase until your page views increase.

So I need to have thousands of views every day. For now I only got 100 plus views every day so it will be a long journey for me, this is just the start. Thank you fox. big_smile

1. Writer Fox profile image76

It will help you to learn more about SEO, how to find good keywords for your Hubs to target and reading Hubs written by people who are making hundreds of dollars a month here. It's not that difficult, but you can't just guess about how to do it.  Getting high QAP scores and getting high rankings on Google are not the same thing.

What is QAP? So I need to have great hubs and I guess I need 200 hubs in order for me to earn hundreds every month but for sure it would be a tough job for me.

1. Writer Fox profile image76

QAP is the quality assess process that HubPages uses to evaluate your Hubs:
              http://hubpages.com/faq/#quality-assessment

I only have 37 Hubs, and I'm making that kind of income just from the HP Ad Program.  If you can write Hubs which attract thousands of viewers from Google, you don't have to have that many.

working