jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Fan Mail Goof..

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

Is there any way to retract and re-do a fan mail, when you realize seconds after pressing the 'send' button that you made a technical or grammatical error?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I believe that the only way to correct it is to send another one, say to disregard the first one and also tell them what you meant to say.
    If it is possible someone will say so.

DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

ok--thank you!

1. The Examiner-1 profile image83
        The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome.
        I do not think that it is possible but as I said, if it is then someone else will reply.

3. drbj profile image84
    drbjposted 3 years ago

Just say that the debbil made you do it and tell the recipient  what you wanted to say - or how you meant to spell it. smile

4. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

You can't edit the already sent fan mail. You can try to send a new one if it will allow you.

5. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

I tried to send a new fan mail, but apparently, that is limited to one per customer.  The original one is posted; the option to send fan mail is gone.  The only available option is send e-mail.
    sad  No way to fix the error, and I'm not sure it's worth bothering the person with an e-mail.

That is what I was going to suggest, using an email. I have sent emails about simple things. The people did not seem upset, it depends on how you phrase it.

DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ok, thank you!

You are welcome.

working