jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Can i write in a different language ?

1. 59
    floydsistemposted 2 years ago

I was wondering if i could write in a different language. I would like a lot to begin to write on this website, but i guess my english is not enough appropriate to write correctly.

1. gitachud profile image87
      gitachudposted 2 years ago in reply to this

English only on Hubpages. However, you could start your own blog and write in your preferred language.

2. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you really want to write at HP but your grammar and such is holding you back, perhaps you could find a friend who could read and correct your hubs before you publish them.

3. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can only publish English articles here. I would suggest writing your post in word first and then asking someone to proof it for errors. Many non native speakers of English are members of this site. As for help when you need it.

4. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

HubPages is English only.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

HubPages is an English only site. Sorry, dem's da rules.

3. LadyFiddler profile image75
    LadyFiddlerposted 2 years ago

It depends on what language you speak or wants to write in if you will have the audience here as if you write in English. As i have never came across any other Languages here i don't know if it have though.

You should write in English it will give you more practice to speak and become more fluent while you read and learn other words from others but that's my view.

4. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

You can only publish things in English on this site. You may write something in a different language if it is for educational purposes and if you include the English translation of the text.

If you are having trouble with English you can ask people for help...

5. 59
    floydsistemposted 2 years ago

I want to thank all of you, this question led me to consider that this could be an interesting motivation to improve my english.