jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

My first hub - Please give me your suggestions

1. Optimuskck profile image61
    Optimuskckposted 3 years ago

I have created my first hub and i would like all to give your suggestions comments warning and blames about my hub. ?I would encourage you all to read it to the end and give little support to me for my future freelance writer carrier . Thank you very much

here is my hub
    http://optimuskck.hubpages.com/hub/Fair … anime-ever

1. Kiwi Max profile image81
      Kiwi Maxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Optimuskck,

Congrats on publishing your first hub! Overall I think it's a great start & I've added some suggestions below.

I would consider rewording the title for your hub to something that would give an obvious hint to the reader what your hub is about.
      1. Fairy Tale anime review
      2. 10 reasons why Fairy Tale is the best anime ever
      3. What is Fairy Tale anime?

My second suggestion & probably most important is to proof read your hub or better yet, get someone else to do this for you. I found many minor grammatical errors while reading your hub.

Now back to the good stuff wink

I like how you've organized it and split into easily readable paragraphs. Also, great choice of pictures and good use of a poll inside your hub. Well done smile

Optimuskckposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for your feed back Kiwi . i really appreciate it and i will take the lessons you teach me

2. KenDeanAgudo profile image75
      KenDeanAgudoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hubpages smile keep on writing and you'll soon earn your reward. Follow there advices and you will soon be successful here.

3. romancedating profile image61
      romancedatingposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just joined here but I do not know what I should do, anyone can help me?

2. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago

I agree with the fact that the hub should be proof read.  No matter how good the content is in a hub, if it contains grammatical or syntax errors, it won't look good or professional.  It isn't quite as bad in the forums, though.  Anyway, you are at the point where you can easily fix it here and in the future (as opposed to re-reading lots of hubs you have already written).  The hub looks pretty good other than that.  Good luck to your career here.

Ben Blackwell

Thank you very much for the reply Ben . Yeah  i know i have little problem with grammar since i am not a native English speaker. But as you told me i will try my best to fix them . thank you.

1. profile image0
        Ben Blackwellposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No problem.

Ben Blackwell.

3. WriterJanis profile image82
    WriterJanisposted 3 years ago

Hello from another newbie! I went to check your hub, but it said it was no longer published. :-(

You can see it now smile

working