Information needed on Google Plus (Google+)

1. SpaceShanty profile image92
    SpaceShantyposted 3 years ago

I do have a Google plus account but have not really used it much, can someone give me a quick overview like linking it to my Hubpages account and the benefits and disadvantages of using it, privacy and so on, if you have a Hub about it feel free to point me to it.

1. SpaceShanty profile image92
      SpaceShantyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I hear Google+ helps promote your online writing, this is what I want to use it for, like a pen name.  I don't want to share lots of personal information, photos, real friends, places I have been etc.

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't have a hub about this topic, however I can say that on "other" sites that have the Google+ button on them, I get a lot of traffic from Goggle+.  We used to get more traffic to our hubs from Google+ when we had that share button on each hub.  Lately I don't get much to this site from Google.

I used to share hubs on Google+ but have not after they removed the share button on HP.

I do share other articles from various sites there on my Google+ page and it shows up in searches as "liked" by myself and I do get traffic from my Google+ share.

working