jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Option to Duplicate Photo Capsule

1. healthmunsta profile image96
    healthmunstaposted 3 years ago

Is it possible to have an option to duplicate a photo capsule in a hub?
    Perhaps by right clicking the photo capsule and having an option to 'Duplicate'.
    This would be helpful especially for hubbers who use dividers to separate text capsules.

Right now hubbers just upload the first divider (image in photo capsule), and then for the following dividers they will go to "My Photos" under the photo capsule, and select the recently used divider.
    This takes up time, especially for those with slower internet connections.

This isn't so much of a hassle as it is now, but I thought I'd share the my thoughts.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

HubPages doesn't like the use of dividers - they've said the photo capsule is for use for real photos, not decoration.  So I doubt they'd do anything to make it easier to use them!

1. healthmunsta profile image96
        healthmunstaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Really?! I didn't know that. Woah. Guess I better get over my divider craze asap, lol.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image82
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

healthmunsta,
    Open the second capsule and put it in 'Edit'. Click 'MyPhotos'. Look for the recent photo and click on it. Now save that.
    Go to the first capsule and Edit it. Copy the URL's one at a time, (since that is all that can be done at once). Save the capsule go to the second capsule and into Edit. Paste the URL into the proper line. Repeat this for each URL and also any other info that you have in the first (such as caption, etc.). Make sure that you have everything and you are done. Save both capsules.
    Kevin

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
      LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the info. I was also wondering about that.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image82
        The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome. Just look at my "A Little Help to Umderstand the Capsules" Hub.
        Kevin

working