jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)

how to nominate hub for "Hub of the day"

1. Amariah profile image55
    Amariahposted 3 years ago

i want to ask that how to nominate my hub for Hub of the day category, if there is no nominations and if the community select it then at what basis they select it what they seek in a hub

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Amariah,

You can nominate Hubs to be considered for HoTD by emailing me or emailing Robin.

Here are the criteria we use in selecting Hubs of the Day: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/acco … d_22634413

1. profile image0
        Lybrahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Can I nominate myself?  smile

Hi Lybrah,

You can nominate any Hub (including your own) so long as they follow the criteria I linked to above.

2. Amariah profile image55
    Amariahposted 3 years ago

Thank you Christy for your reply, i just wanted to ask you that should i need to send you hub's link. i have sent you a email about nomination and also to robin but don't know when i will get reply or has it been ignored because i didn't sent hub's link which i want to nominate. I just written a hub 7 hour ago which meet the criteria its about computer and i want to nominate it, please reply me i need help regarding this

Thank You
    Amariah

Hi Amariah,

I received and responded to your email. Did you not get my reply?

Amariahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

i received your email but you replied that when i will write a new hub inform you about that hub. but i don't know about this hub that i recently published and i want to nominate it

Here is the link of that hub which i want to nominate http://amariah.hubpages.com/hub/Necessa … f-Computer

1. Writer Fox profile image78
          Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can also nominate a Hub on this form:
          https://docs.google.com/a/yieldbuild.co … I/viewform

Dude that's Editor's Choice Nomination, we are talking about Hub of the Day Nomination

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
              Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Amariah, welcome to HubPages. Now go to the 'Help' section up at the top of every page to the far right. It is there for a reason - to answer your questions.

3. LongTimeMother profile image98
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

Hello Amariah. Welcome to HubPages. I see you joined two weeks ago.

I followed your link and took a look at the hub you nominated. You obviously know a lot about computers but it was a little difficult to read. I'm guessing they will ask you to correct the grammar (and properly attribute your photos) before considering it for HOTD.

If English is not your first language, do you have a friend who could help you edit it?

4. innerspin profile image88
    innerspinposted 3 years ago

Amariah, out of interest, is this hub featured? I think only featured hubs can be a hub of the day.

Thank for reply guys,

LongTimeMother can you please help me out, do me a favor suggest me how to write please can you please rewrite it in the correct way and send me, i will be thankful to you because i don't have any friend who knows better than me english

Thank You
      Amariah

1. LongTimeMother profile image98
        LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Amariah, I have trouble finding enough time to write my own hubs so I am sorry but I don't have time to help you with yours.

I suggest you forget about trying to get a Hub of the Day so early in your HP career. You will have to be writing every word in your original hubs to qualify for that, and you are not quite ready. I am sure you'll achieve it one day, but don't be in too much of a hurry.

Instead, I suggest you write a bit about yourself in a forum post, telling hubbers which country you live in and what your hopes and dreams are ... and ask if someone might have the time to help you understand more about English grammar.

I think some nice hubber will help you once or twice ... but you will have to concentrate on the changes they make so that you can do the work for yourself after that. If you think that's a good idea, give it a try.

Good luck, Amariah. Don't give up - just change the way you are approaching your goal of reaching HOTD.  smile

Thanks

working