I'm Matt Meyer and I'm responsible for monitoring new features suggested by our community.
- This forum is only for suggesting new features. If you want to report a bug or another problem, please post a thread in the appropriate forum.
Other technical issues.
- Please check this forum's stickied posts (at the top) for previously-made suggestions before posting a new thread.
- Consider the impact on the site as a whole when making a suggestion. Will the new feature be useful for a large number of authors or is the use case very small? Those features that have the most positive impact for the most Hubbers will be prioritized first.
- Be as descriptive as possible. Diagrams/drawings, while certainly not required, can often help.
- We read each suggestion, but are unable to respond to every one.
- Don't take any response personally. We have a small engineering team with lots of competing priorities, so unfortunately not all suggestions, even many terrific ones, will be able to be implemented.
Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions!
by Angela Michelle Schultz7 years ago
I think it would be neat if there was a feature or a page that could be added that would have suggestions to update hubs. For instance here are a few features on this page that would be helpful: Hubs that have not been...
by Ceres Schwarz3 years ago
Hello everyone. I finally decided to join Twitter and see for myself what it's all about and just try and see if I'll like it. To those that posted on my other forum thread, thanks for helping me decide and for all your...
by zebtron3 years ago
Hi there,I'm Matt Meyer, moderator at HubPages. I'm responsible for managing any reports of bugs related to ad delivery or violations of our ad policy on HubPages. So I can work on resolving any problems with you as...
by Maddie Ruud9 years ago
Hey, Hubbers!Please review this section first before posting a question for help. You might find that your question has already been answered!Three generally helpful resources:1. The Learning Center2. HubPages FAQ /...
by 6 String Veteran6 years ago
Hi all. New to HubPages and am having diff with the link suggestion feature. When I click on a highlighted word, nothing happens. I tried 'Shift + refresh page' as was suggested somewhere on the site but to no avail.Any...
by kirstenblog7 years ago
I have noticed a few questions asked by newbies that have been asked before and so many times it is probably impossible to count. I have noticed comments of annoyance at the same questions being asked yet again. I am...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.