jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Year 2014 Hub Traffic

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Looking good; especially for a holiday week (this thread started Thursday, Jan 2, 2014, ~2:10 PM, HP time).

How about you? Positive signs? Negative signs? Prognostications? Wonder what the driving forces and worries will be this year...

1. Ericdierker profile image81
      Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Seriously I do not get it. I do no networking, about 85% of my traffic is from HP itself and it is doing just fine.
      Yuks I think we will drop down to under two hundred featured hubs, and move the poor ones revamped to start the web page and blogging and stuff this month. And it will just boom, you know like people who make money doing it.
      We are also getting more "old" hubbers back and that bodes well. What do you do when a hobby becomes a business?

paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ya get to pay self-employment tax. big_smile

Hopefully, I'll live long enough to get it back.

2. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I was definitely shocked to see that yesterday - a holiday and first day of the year was one of my highest earning days I remember having in ages. big_smile pleased about that - hoping the trend and the upward swing in traffic continues.

paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm seeing some peculiar traffic numbers as well; and I mean that in a good way. Next week could really be promising.

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Friday traffic also looking unusually good. Feeling stirrings of desire to do a new hub.

1. ChristinS profile image93
      ChristinSposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I know! me too smile  traffic and earnings both doing well so far.  I hope the trend continues, but I know not to get my hopes up too high lol.

4. magictrickshq profile image60
    magictrickshqposted 3 years ago

Just started out on Hub Pages and interested to see what it can bring. Seems you guys are all doing well!

5. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 3 years ago

Mine is unusually high for a Friday.  2014 is looking good so far!

6. Rock_nj profile image89
    Rock_njposted 3 years ago

My traffic and earnings over the holidays were fantastic.  Nice to see the bump in traffic and earnings.  People should remember that during the summer doldrums.

working