jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Editor's Choice Awards - Accolades

1. Easy Exercise profile image89
    Easy Exerciseposted 2 years ago

I am so very blessed to be a part of HubPages. I came here to prove my value in a new arena for me - fitness! And I am proud to be able to report that I have three - count them three Editor's Choice accolades or it is an award (uncertain). This is a wonderful honor and I am very thankful someone has noticed my hard work. You have no idea how important this is to me. After leaving the field of Finance and entering Fitness where my education counted for nothing, I had to start all over again and this truly means allot to me. Thank you all so much!

1. Thief12 profile image91
      Thief12posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! I've never been much for fitness :-D but you have some well written and interesting Hubs there. Keep up the good work.

2. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 2 years ago

Congratulations. I'm still waiting to find out if the EC ultimately proves to be helpful or not. Six of my ECs have all but died regarding traffic. Only one EC is still performing solidly - and I don't think anything could kill that one.

Keep an eye on your stats and let us know if there's any change either way please. Thanks. smile

3. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Congratulations, Easy Exercise.