jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. crystalwersinger profile image59
    crystalwersingerposted 2 years ago

I edit my work and preview it why is only showing half my blog?

1. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

When you first publish a Hub, it goes through the Quality Assessment Process before it is featured and shown on your Profile page. Right now, you have no Featured Hubs.  You can learn more here:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … y-of-a-Hub

Welcome to HubPages!

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You have probably accidentally clicked the 'do not display' box on a capsule.

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Crystal - I hope you get the glitch ironed out. It can take a while to figure out all the trucks to writing and editing hubs here.

FYI - the site prefers that we not refer to hubs as 'blogs,' because there's a definite distinction between blogs and the style of writing in a hub.  The word blog refers to writing that is often personal (almost like an online diary) and that may not necessarily be informative or factual. Some people write creative works here (poems, essays, fiction, etc.); those are fine, and are not considered blogs.

Check the Learning Center on the site for tips on what the site prefers, and do some searches for hubs on writing styles, hubs versus blogs or other helpful topics. I haven't yet seen your hub, so maybe you're already following these guidelines. I just wanted to mention them, in case there's confusion. I look forward to reading your work!

3. crystalwersinger profile image59
    crystalwersingerposted 2 years ago

Thank you and sorry I was half a sleep last night working on hub so long. I'll try the other template to see if works any better .Thank you again!