jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

No email from Google but denied Adsense for TOS Violation?

1. Jesse Schenck profile image61
    Jesse Schenckposted 2 years ago

Hi all! I am a new Hubber with only 2 Hubs to my name. As I achieved a place in the top four Google results for my keywords, I thought I would go ahead and apply early for an AdSense Account. I applied last night and awoke this morning to this message on my Earnings Settings page: Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation.

When I sign in from the AdSense portal it shows the following message:
    "Thank you for your continued interest in AdSense. Please update your account information below and resubmit.If your application was not accepted due to issues with your website, please make sure that you have resolved them before resubmitting."

However, I have received no emails from Google regarding my application. Perhaps I should wait patiently for some further notification, but in my enthusiasm I come to you, the community, for your thoughts.

Did I really break any AdSenes rules? (I applied and went to bed) One of my Hubs is written in a humorous tone; I am left wondering if Google took some of my statements out of context. Should I edit the Hub "Six Ways..." before reapplying?

I also wonder if the notification on my HubPage profile might just be a standard blurb and that it simply means I was denied for lack of content. How can I find out in the absence of a communication from Google?

Thanks in advance!

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The above explains exactly why you are being denied by Google with a form letter.

Be sure to actually read the AdSense terms of service, and make sure you understand them, AND are in compliance with them before you apply again. 

Given that your Hubs are talking about how important it is to understand the rules and follow them if you want things to work out, you seem to have not taken your own advice.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's just a standard message that comes up, don't worry about it.

How do you know your Hubs are in the top four Google results?   Your Google results are personalised to you, even if you're not logged in (Google can see your IP address), so you're likely to see your Hubs far higher than someone else would. 

I don't know anyone who's been approved with fewer than 20 Hubs recently, regardless of how they're ranking.

3. tony55 profile image80
      tony55posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is just a computer generated message from Google adsense, you need to be patient and follow the rules.
      1First make sure all your images have correct attributions to the source.
      2 write at least fifteen high quality hubs
      3 There are some countries that have to wait six months before approval
      good luck

2. Traci Ruffner profile image85
    Traci Ruffnerposted 2 years ago

I decided to apply after 4 hubs and have the same notice.  I believe it is just "kind of like a form letter" that attempts to cover whatever reason they may have at that time for not accepting you for Adsense.  I'm sure you did not violate anything.  Just keep writing hubs and try again later. smile  Hope this helps.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Basically this is what happens when they check and find you have insufficient amounts if content

4. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

You should apply for adsense directly from this website not by going to the adsense website itself. That could be one reason why you are denied. Also, you should publish way more hubs before applying for adsense.

5. William15 profile image85
    William15posted 2 years ago

I initially created a blog through Google's blogger.com. Even though I had hardly any traffic, it was easy to get approved using that site. Once your account gets approved using that website, you can use that account here.

6. Burntywurnty profile image60
    Burntywurntyposted 2 years ago

I have had the same issue, I only have one hub so maybe that's why they rejected me. But it is really annoying that they don't send a mail or anything with a reason as to why they reject you.

Can't really change anything if you don't know what they want you to change...

7. VegMikeZ profile image61
    VegMikeZposted 2 years ago

Try waiting until you have at least 10 quality hubs before applying to Adsense. I read that somewhere recently, but cannot remember where. I am planning on applying after my 10th hub.

1. Burntywurnty profile image60
      Burntywurntyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

yeah hubpages does recommend that and that's what I plan on doing now. Getting rejected once doesn't really matter since you can just reapply anyway.