jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Is there any way for me to see the "best" hubs that HP has?

1. William15 profile image87
    William15posted 3 years ago

I want to see some "All-Star" hubs or Hubs with ratings in the 98-100 range to get inspiration and maybe some clarification on the hub rating system. Any suggestions?

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
      MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/faq/#mturk-hit-examples

That will help with understanding ratings. The top performers don't give out information on their best hubs because it makes it too easy for content thieves.

2. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 3 years ago in reply to this
      1. susi10 profile image94
        susi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Interesting... I never knew about this before. Thanks for sharing this! smile

2. William15 profile image87
        William15posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh wow, this is perfect. Thanks.

2. William15 profile image87
    William15posted 3 years ago

This is very useful. Thank you.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago

One thing to remember about the 'best' line-up is that while these (most, anyway) are indeed the top hubs here, there are many outstanding hubs that have lower scores.  The scores reflect numerous factors, and traffic is one of them. Since traffic is (understandably) higher for some topics than others, the 'best' line-up won't show you examples of outstanding hubs with less traffic. 

HubPages used to publish that link (as well as a link with a line-up of 'best' Hubbers) at the top of the site, in the drop-downs, and it's no longer there. I'm not sure of their reasons for hiding the links now, but I do know that some Hubbers were harassed due to appearing in the line-ups, and it also created a way for scrapers to readily find hubs that had high traffic & were well-written.

4. Claire Roach profile image81
    Claire Roachposted 3 years ago

Good question, I'd love to see a hub that was a 98-100!!!

working