jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Major help needed

1. 0
    player9posted 7 years ago

Ok so i have made 2 hubs by now and i have a google Adsense acount. What im not understanding is i have a total of 4 impressions and 2 clicks. So how come my balance is still $0.00. How many do u need to have $1? Also i havent done anything since ive made my google adsense acount. Will it automatically put ads on my page. Or do i have to make them and put them there?

2. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

google will crawl your page for content and ads will appear.  It takes time to make some money.  You have to build impressions so there is enough to calculate your click to ad ratio.  Once that happens, then you will see earnings appear.  It takes some time.

1. 0
      player9posted 7 years ago in reply to this

So so how do i build impressions

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You could start by writing something other than the garbage you are writing at the moment. Riots in France over unemployment? lol When was this? lol

1. 0
          player9posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Um read the news maybe youll see when.

2. Inspirepub profile image89
        Inspirepubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Search the forums and Hub listings for "How To Get Traffic" - also Google it, but don't pay anyone for the information. You can find everything you need for free.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I don't think you need help, I think you need to put in some work.

You've been here just over a day, you've made two hubs which contain one paragraph each and you think you're supposed to be rolling in dough.

Get a realistic attitude towards web earnings.  Write substantial hubs and write a lot of them.  If you read over the forums, you'll see that the average Hub author reports taking nine months to a year to reach their first Google payout.

I'd also suggest you read the HubPages FAQ, especially http://hubpages.com/faq/#substandard

4. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

4 impressions and 2 clicks? Google will know better but that comes across as illegal click activity to me.