jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

EC Hubs Title Change?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago

Would a minor shift of the title (mainly sequence of wording--with possible descriptive addition) of an EC hub, cause it to lose that status?

While it is featured, did garner the EC award, and has a reasonably high ranking score (90), it is, nonetheless, one of my least-visited hubs.

I've been working very hard at edits and title tweaks over the last couple of months, and it is starting to pay off in my day-to-day earnings.  In fact, I began 2014 with 3 days in a row of earnings averaging a dollar per day--previously unheard of for me!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Editing Hubs will trigger another review of the Hub and content.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 2 years ago

Well done you Dzy on tweaking and increasing earnings!
    Editing EC hubs should not cause them to be kicked off the main domain. As Relache says, editing will put your hub back through QAP, but it will not lose it's featured status meanwhile.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
      DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Izzy!

I've edited plenty of featured hubs, and they didn't lose their featured status; my question was about the EC status, not 'featured' or not...

1. Camille Harris profile image
        Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Assuming the content remains the same and the title still accurately describes your content, I'm sure the Hub will be made EC upon re-review. If you'd like, feel free to contact us with a link to the Hub!