Please Help Me Raise Funds To Pay For My Brother's Medical Expenses!

1. LatestDud profile image79
    LatestDudposted 2 years ago

On January 7th, 2014, my younger brother was set upon by a horrible unprovoked individual with a baseball bat. Due to the injuries that he sustained, he is currently unable to work. He has no income protection and is a father to two beautiful little girls, aged 2 & 1. Because he can not work, he is unable to pay for his current medical expenses, bills, legal bills etc.
    If you can, please help me raise enough money to cover these expenses until he can return to work.
    I am doing this as a surprise for him. He is very depressed and helpless at this moment in time and I believe this will help to give him the boost he requires to start looking up again. He is too 'proud' to ask for help himself.
    Thank you in advance. Your donations and kindness will not be forgotten and will not go unappreciated! Even $1 will go a long way!

The link is provided below:
    <link snipped>

1. Marie Flint profile image90
      Marie Flintposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I see your link has been snipped. Have you posted on Facebook, Indiego, or petitioned a church community? Also check with your Social Services.

I can do some energy clearances for your brother, but would need his full legal name and city of residence for the most effective result. If you don't wish to post these publicly, you may email me through my Fan Mail.

1. LatestDud profile image79
        LatestDudposted 2 years ago in reply to this