jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Catch Me up! I've been away from HP for about 5 months!

1. ThompsonPen profile image83
    ThompsonPenposted 3 years ago

aside from popping in from time to time to check on views, I've for the most part not really been a part of Hubpages for a few months. I feel like there are things that have changed. I have no idea. Any one fancy catching me up?

1. 0
      MysticMoonlightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Things haven't really changed all that much, ThompsonPen, but a big welcome back to you! smile

ThompsonPenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome smile

2. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Welcome back!  I hope you had a good respite! smile  I think I remember you writing a Hub on the Title Tuner; we retired that feature a few months ago because Google changed their policy and no longer gives us the information to generate title suggestions.  You might want to check out our blog.  It is the best place to see if there are any major changes that have occurred!  Glad you're back!

Thanks so much! I'll check it out smile

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

Same as it was 5 months ago....

google up and down, HP up and down...

People complaining, people supporting, people leaving, people coming....

same same...........................

About what I figured. Thought I did notice a couple things different - and I suppose by noticed I mean things were pointed out to me, like the title tuner being gone. I thought I had heard some sort of rumor about something to do with google analytics, though I'm not sure what I heard

3. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

The only major things I can think of is that eBay changed it's policy which amounts to zero earnings for most hubbers and I do recall a change with GA. I think it's a change with either keyword search or adword. It has stumped me, can't check keywords as easily as I used to. I think you have to join now or something. It overwhelms me every time I look at the screen so I exit. Therefore, I guess at what are the best keywords. Someone else please enlighten ThompsonPen on this.

working