jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

RESOLVED: Video capsules not working/loading?

1. profile image0
    Natasha Petersposted 3 years ago

Recently I was trying show an interested family member one of my Hubs, and clicked on the video I had linked within it. However, it did not load - a black box with a loading circle appeared and did not change. Additionally, the quiz I had made at the end wasn't appearing either.

I checked my other hubs and discovered this was the same for every other video capsule.

They had worked initially and I haven't touched those capsules since I made them. I'm wondering if this is just an issue with my computer - can anyone else view the videos (eg. in the "Why Freezing Sea Water Doesn't Freeze")?

If so, does anyone know how to fix it?

Apologies if someone has asked this before, I had a search but couldn't find any answers. Forgive me if I missed something, I'm still a bit of a newbie on this site!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I looked at that specific Hub and see two YouTube videos in it.
      If you are not seeing the content, then it points to an issue with your computer or browser.
      It could be related to Flash or to extensions in your browser or other software such as ad-blocking programs.

You may want to try another browser like Firefox or Opera.

You can find general browser trouble shooting tips here as well.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

1. profile image0
        Natasha Petersposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm using Google Chrome and followed the tips found in the above link. I updated to the latest version, quit everything, restarted my computer, and it solved the problem. The content is visible and working.

Thanks Matthew! smile

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Glad to hear it!

Closed to reply

working