Problem inserting Amazon link/urls (just started)

1. De'cor Amore profile image77
    De'cor Amoreposted 2 years ago

Hi, I'm having a problem today inserting amazon urls into my amazon module.  They were inserting just fine yesterday but today no matter what amazon url I try to insert I get a message that says "amazon is not providing and amount for this item " is anyone else having the same problem or know why this could be happening?   I have had my amazon acct set up for several years but never made any money yet because I had not been setting up Hubs until recently.  I only have 4 set up now.  The other Hubs all have the amazon links showing.  As a matter of fact the particular Hub I'm working on (BLT Wrap) already has some urls posted on it from amazon that I inserted yesterday but the ones I try to insert today are not setting up.  weird.  Would appreciate anyone's help.  Thx

2. De'cor Amore profile image77
    De'cor Amoreposted 2 years ago

I just figured out how to insert the links/urls when I get that message.  You have to type in "key words" that amazon may use and whatever you are looking for pulls up and automatically inserts when you hit the save button.