jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hands down and no contest!

1. Ericdierker profile image79
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

Do not worry I have not lost my revolutionary fervor. I will always question authority and I will call to question all activity that I find suspect or worthy to note --- like our screwed up metrics, they should fire these bozos who cannot keep things current -- really?

But Hubpages is the finest writer's site anywhere and any time in this current world. I have been working with some pros and we are looking around about where to put my excess that would best network with a webpage and a blogger dealy. I am telling you it is not pretty out there. Obviously there are up and comer sights but they are not blinding me with zeal of a plan.

Writing is hard work. HP demands that. That is a coach I want so that I can reach my potential both as a team player and an individual. I demand it of myself. Thirty hubs is thirty days should not be a challenge but a daily goal. Not because each hub gets a billion hits but because we must work at our trade and HP gives us that playing field along with coaches we hate and adore.

So our business plan for writing includes HP as exactly what it is, a hub. And from there the spokes go out to form the wheel. We need to get our axle straight and well lubed and running smooth and the HUB is where to do it.

(this forum was totally paid for by Hubbers of California a non-profit group and I endorse this message ;-)

1. EncephaloiDead profile image59
      EncephaloiDeadposted 3 years ago

Good luck Eric! smile

1. Ericdierker profile image79
        Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We are working hard on taking the luck out of it --- but we will need it for sure ;-)

2. tillsontitan profile image91
      tillsontitanposted 3 years ago

Message read loud and clear.  I have learned so much here at HP over the past two years.  I consider it my foundation and hanging around will teach me more I'm sure.

3. WD Curry lll profile image60
      WD Curry lllposted 3 years ago

Hubpages is the finest writer's site anywhere and any time in this current world? You have been working with pros? Where to put your excess? Up and comer sights? Reach potential as a team player and an individual?  We must work at our trade? Coaches we hate and adore?

Sure, okay, that's nice.

1. tillsontitan profile image91
        tillsontitanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

So happy to see you're back!!!!

1. WD Curry lll profile image60
          WD Curry lllposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not really back. I will explain later. Go by this profile and give me a holler on Facebook!

working