Adsense TOS violation

1. Robin Beck profile image80
    Robin Beckposted 2 years ago

Does anyone know if we are allowed to post Amazon Affiliate links? Does Adsense allow this in their TOS? I see a notice on my earnings page that I have an Adsense TOS violation, but I have no idea as to what caused it.
    It seems that Hub Pages does allow amazon affiliate membership, so I took it to mean that the links can be used.
    Any suggestions?

1. Paul Maplesden profile image91
      Paul Maplesdenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you absolutely can use Amazon Affiliate links within your hubs, so long as you stay within HubPages guidelines (i.e. don't post too many).

As far as I know, Google Adsense doesn't have anything in their TOS about Amazon (or any other) affiliate links, other than generally ensuring that the pages you create aren't spammy / low quality. (And pages like that won't pass the HubPages QAP anyway).

Information on setting up and using your Amazon Affiliate ID on HP can be found here: … te-account

2. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Robin, I will send you an email with more information, but I only see one action in your account from HubPages. Unfortunately, we do not have additional information about AdSense decisions.

You can find more information here.

Thanks for chiming in, Paul.