jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Previously feature/then unpublished/fixed/now what?

1. deannedegrandpre profile image61
    deannedegrandpreposted 3 years ago

My piece, Bagheera's story, was featured content and was just trying to figure out what I could do with it when it was unpublished by the editors because they found a print-formatted version on my business site. It was posted on there so that Staples could access it for printing Christmas presents. I forgot to take it down. It is no longer posted on my site. How will I know when or if it was approved for making it live? And, now, because of my mistake (all newbies make them smile, will I lose the featured status and be unable to use this medium to help spread the word about feline infectious peritinitus? If so, then, I might as well use it somewhere else or donate it to one of the non-profits sad

Thanks!!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You've learned a lesson - don't post Hubs on other sites!

Give it a couple of weeks until the copied version has disappeared from your other site, then publish your Hub again.

If you know how, you can ask Google to remove the copy in Webmaster Tools, but it will disappear eventually on its own.

deannedegrandpreposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, didn't do it intentionally. It is removed from my business site.

2. Paul Maplesden profile image87
    Paul Maplesdenposted 3 years ago

I suggest writing an email to team(at)hubpages.com explaining the problem with the hub, including the URL and repeating the information below. They should be able to advise.

deannedegrandpreposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Paul! I appreciate the advice. I'll give it a try.

working