jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What Happened to Earnings?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago

I've been following my earnings very closely for several days, since one of my top hubs is now receiving well over 4k visits every day. When I logged in today, I was disappointed to see that the earnings from yesterday hadn't been posted yet, and also noted that there wasn't a notice of this at the top of the earnings page (which caused me to assume that this would be updated later in the day).

A few minutes ago I went to check, and all of the earnings for yesterday have been 0'ed out, saying that I've earned nothing for January 14th. This has happened on two of my accounts. (This account and my celebrations niche account.)

I'm rather alarmed, and haven't seen anything else about this on the forums (maybe I'm not looking far enough back?). Is this some kind of a problem with my browser or has something gone wrong with earnings?

The 0s on my accounts for the 14th aren't showing as pending: They're showing as absolute 0s.

1. drpennypincher profile image98
      drpennypincherposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on 4k views per day!  My earnings have also rolled back.  Don't know why...

Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! This is just on a single hub.

My earnings had rolled back for about a month and then have steadily increased since then. Sometimes even the most minor of changes to the way that Google pays makes a difference in the earnings that you'll see. It's frustrating, but I've almost always recovered. I've found that the best solution to an earnings rollback is more hubs (at least in my case).

Good luck!

2. TwerkZerker profile image92
      TwerkZerkerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Phew! It's not just me then! I had this happen, too. I know I'm still new to HP and all, but I've been tracking all the metrics of my hubs and I know for a fact that getting zero impressions at $0.00 CPM is a statistical anomaly. Just an hour or so ago it said I had closer to 20 impressions. This must be an error on HP's end. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon!

2. Bundu profile image94
    Bunduposted 3 years ago

mine too. I am hoping this is a glitch

Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If nothing else, it's good to know that it's not just me. I was beginning to worry that I'd done something wrong :-/

3. Iammattdoran profile image87
    Iammattdoranposted 3 years ago

Mine too.  Probably a glitch

working