jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Monday... Monday...

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkSepPTLUc

------------

Plumbing work planned for me today. If I succeed, I will be so proud...

And another hub is going to get deleted.

And I've concluded that many of my old, never-visited-by-Google blog posts on my main website are doing me absolutely no good whatsoever. Today is mass execution day. Thought I'd toss this one in here for others who have the same situation. Curious as to any thoughts on the matter.

What adventures await you today?

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image91
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 2 years ago

Every day is a new adventure when you have a toddler, so who knows what awaits me today. My plan is to get some writing done, do some cleaning and laundry, and maybe check out a few jobs. Of course, nothing ever goes according to plan. I have been trying to work on a single hub for three days now, but since the pictures are in the other computer, and according to my daughter, I'm not allowed to sit at that computer, I have gotten nothing done.

paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this
      1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image91
        Anna Marie Bowmanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!!!

3. Bishop55 profile image90
    Bishop55posted 2 years ago

I never know what to delete.  I'd say 60% of my hubs don't get any traffic!  Very annoying.   Occasionally I try to give them a boost by using Pinterest, Twitter, updating, and posting in forums.  I read that we should focus our efforts on hubs that are active, and not the others.
    I don't have a "main website" do you pay hosting fees for that?  I've decided not to delete things that are already published, just in case they ever start earning.
    My adventure today consists of being in my cubicle for 8-9 hours.  It's a sad existance really.  Sounds like your day is going to be much more exciting than mine.

paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I use https://www.blogger.com/ . Totally free. And you can plop Adsense on there just like here (so to speak).

4. EncephaloiDead profile image60
    EncephaloiDeadposted 2 years ago

Enya? I thought we were going to hear the Mamas and the Papas. smile

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Alas, I have run out of energy before I have run out of projects. Oh, well. Slacker mode commences.

And why are my ads in Spanish again?

I feel a nap coming on...

working